Domite White Iron Wear Buttons (WB75)
|10-499 500-999 1,000-9,999 10,000-19,999 20,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $8 US $7.8 US $7.5 US $7 US $6.5|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Polywood Crates and Pallets|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: WB75
- Application: Industrial Equipment Wear Protection
- Size: 75X27mm
- Material: High Chrome Cast Iron&Mild Steel
- Shearing Strength: 250MPa Min
- Shape: Round
- Specification: TOP GRADE
- HS Code: 7326901900
- Type: High Chrome Cast Iron with Mild Steel
- Name: Wear Buttons
- Hardness: 63HRC
- Tensile Strength: 630MPa Min
- Micro-Structure: Carbide+Martensite+Retained Austenite
- Trademark: Hyster, OEM, Domite, Duablock, vidablock
- Origin: China
The Wear Buttons can effectively be used on a variety of buckets, loaders, excavators, draglines and bolt protection to name only a few of the countless applications.
Perfect for adaptor protection, they can be used at conveyor transfer points in any layout of pattern designed to suit your particular wear area providing maximum protection while minimizing the effects of heavy impact.
Easy to use and install with no pre or post heating when welding, Wear Buttons are a perfect solution for those hard to fit locations. Available in a wide assortment of sizes.
Also, we can produce as your specific need.