Machinery Wear Parts Bimetallic White Iron Wear Buttons Wb60
|10-499 500-999 1,000-9,999 10,000-19,999 20,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $8 US $7.8 US $7.5 US $7 US $5|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Name: Wear Buttons
- Hardness: 63HRC/700bhn
- Tensile Strength: 630MPa Min
- Micro-Structure: Carbide+Martensite+Retained Austenite
- Synonym: White Iron Mild Steel Laminated Wear Buttons
- Transport Package: Polywood Crates and Pallets
- Origin: China
- Size: Wb60, Wb75, Wb90, Wb110, Wb115, Wb150
- Material: High Chrome White Iron&Mild Steel
- Shearing Strength: 250MPa Min
- Application: Industrial Equipment Wear Protection
- Trademark: Hyster, OEM, Domite, Duablock, vidablock
- Specification: TOP GRADE
- HS Code: 7326901900
Buttons are primarily used for bucket and shovel protection but are perfectly suited for any application of abrasion or side impact.
Exceptional for tooth adaptor protection as well as bucket and shovel side walls.
wear button is a laminate of extremely abrasion resistant, high alloy, high carbide, chrome molly white iron 700 + BHN(64 Rc) metallurgically bonded to a mild steel backing.
Very easy to use, no pre or post heating when welding. Available in diameters from 60mm up to 150mm. Develop your own layout and pattern to suit your particular wear protection solution.
Dome&Flat Shaped Round: Perfect solution for ground engaging applications as on adaptor teech, shovels, buckets, heavy earth moving equipment etc. Can well use them in conjunction with Chocky Bars,wear liners, wear plates.
Please contact us if you would like other sizes.
Our most common products are:
> Chocky bars > Standard wear bars
> Wafer strips > Wear buttons& donuts
> Shredder hammer tips > Wear plates
> Knife edges > Skid bars/skid blocks
> Shaped wear bars > Rockbox Liners
> Micro-ledges > Other sizes and shapes