ASTM A532 Cast Iron Chock Block
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5 US $3|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Polywood Crate, Polywood Pallet, Water Proof Film|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CB25, CB40, CB50, CB65, CB100, CB130, CB150 etc
- Shape: Notched
- Size: CB25, CB40, CB50, CB65, CB100, CB130, CB150
- Hardness: 63HRC/700bhn
- Shearing Strength: 250MPa Min
- Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
- Trademark: Domite, OEM, Hyster,
- Origin: Hunan, China
- Type: Mining Wear Parts
- Name: Chocky Bar
- Material: High Chrome Cast Iron&Mild Steel
- Tensile Strength: 630MPa Min
- Micro-Structure: Carbide+Martensite+Retained Austenite
- Application: Wear Protector
- Specification: High Grade
- HS Code: 84314991
Hyster offer our clients a wide range of wear products and professional wear solutions. We also welcome custom made one off's and consumables.
Wear blocks = high chrome cast iron( ASTM A 532, abrasion resistance) + mild steel backing plate( impact resistance)
The unique, formable design of Hyster-Wear chocky bars are available in various lengths, grades and sizes and can also be customized as per the clients specific need.
Applications for Chocky Bars are wide and varied, ranging from specific wear protection on buckets for loaders, excavators and draglines machines, or for weld-on hammer tips for the re-cycling industry, or chute linings and rock box edges.
Wear plate,wear parts, knife edge,hammer tips, Chute liner,Overlay wear plate, Carbide castings, custom made products,etc.