Bucket Wear Liners White Iron Bimetallic 63HRC
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100tons Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: wear liners
- Casting Form Material: Sand
- Casting Form Usage Count: Disposable
- Surface Roughness: Ra1.6
- Machining Tolerance: +/-0.10mm
- Certification: ISO 9001:2008
- Transport Package: Polywood Crates, Polywood Pallets
- Origin: Hunan, China
- Casting Method: Sand Casting
- Casting Metal: Cast Iron
- Surface Treatment: Polishing
- Coating: None
- Standard: ASTM
- Trademark: OEM, HYSTER, DOMITE
- Specification: WEAR LINERS
- HS Code: 84314991
Some of our products and services:
--Wear plates, wear liners
--Chocky bars and wear buttons
--Wear blocks, wear bars
--Custom made wear liners
--Bucket repair and protection
--Full Fabrication services
--Sugar mill hammer tips
--Drilling, milling or machining
--cERAMIC WEAR LINERS
--Manganese wear parts for Crusher
Hyster wear system is more than just a product. It is a combination of products, services and metallurgical expertise to provide superior wear protection for mining equipment and other industrial applications. A key part of this package is the Bimetallic Wear Products, a comprehensive offering of buttons, blocks, bars, runners, tiles and overlay plate to match any application.
Hyster White Iron Wear Block(700BHN-63HRC)-- Range of products based on a composite white iron wear surface metallurgically bonded to a weldable mild steel backing plate. Wear block is fixed to the surface of fixed and mobile plant equipment, such as mining buckets and chutes, where protection from severe abrasion is required.
Hyster Overlay Wear Plates--Chromium carbide clad wear plate manufactured in HYSTER and marketed worldwide. Overlay plate is well suited to fixed and mobile plant equipment associated with the construction, mining and resource industries; particularly iron ore, coal, cement and steel applications.
Hyster NiHard--Abrasion and high impact resistant product. It is often cast into billets and liners and used extensively in the mining, construction and mineral processes industries, particularly in bulk handling situations.
Hyster Tungsten Carbide-High standard abrasion resistant product. It is often used where the application has no impact force or very slightly impact.
Following are our laminated wear blocks:
Laminated wear blocks---the most common types are:
1) Chocky bars (CB 25. CB40, CB50, CB65, CB80, CB90, CB100, CB130. CB150)
2) Standard wear bars (DLP201A, DLP 125, DLP184, DLP528, DLP619, DLP451, DLP450, DLP2230, DLP2017, DLP4, DLP919, DLP1191, DLP515, DLP200, DLP271, DLP270, DLP508, DLP115, DLP337, DLP1101, DLP343 )
3) Shaped wear bars
4) Wear buttons& donuts(WB60, WB75, WB90, WB110, WB115, WB150, DLP1920, DLP1921, DLP1994, DLP2196)
5) Shredder/Grinder hammer tips (DLP1654,90X90X50mm; DLP653,90X90X45mm; DLP1927, 90X90X55mm)
6) Bi-metallic wear plates
7) Knife edges(DLP1065-22, 203X22X50MM; DLP1265-22,305X22X50MM; DLP1065A-16, 203x16x50mm, DLP1065A-25, 203x25x62mm; DLP1265A-25, 305x25x56mm)
8) Skid bars, skid blocks(DLP412, 250x150x45mm; DLP413, 200x150x45mm; DLP414, 250x250x45mm)
9) Wafer strips, WS25, WS40, WS50, WS65;
10) Elbow wear blocks
11) Other sizes and shapes
12) Multi-function gradient cutter tooth
13) Rockbox liners
Overlay wear plates: standard sheet size 1500x3000mm, thickness 4+4(8mm), 6+4(10mm), 6+6(12mm), 8+5(13mm), 8+6(14mm), 10+5(15mm), 10+10(20mm), 12+12(24mm), 12+17(29mm).
Please contact us if you have any interest. thank you!