Bimetallic High Chrome Wear Blocks Excavator Wear Parts
|FOB Unit Price:||US $6 US $4|
|Purchase Qty. (KGS)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CB25. CB40, CB50, CB65, CB80, CB90, CB100, CB130.
- Material: White Iron + Mild Steel
- Hardness: 63HRC/700bhn
- Trademark: HYSTER, DOMITE, OEM
- Specification: High Grade
- HS Code: 84314991
- Name: Bimetallic Wear Blocks
- Technology: Vacuum Brazing
- Micro-Structure: Carbide+Mantensite+Retained Austenite
- Transport Package: Oli Film, Poly-Wood Crate, Pallets
- Origin: China
Bimetallic Wear Blocks chocky blocks chokblocks
Chocky bar(notched or non-notched)
Chocky Bars are easy to use and install. They can be bent, cut and formed to suit different surfaces.
The unique, formable design of Hyster-Wear chocky bars are available in various lengths, grades and sizes and can also be customized as per the clients specific need. Applications for Chocky Bars are wide and varied, ranging from specific wear protection on buckets for loaders, excavators and draglines machines, or for weld-on hammer tips for the re-cycling industry, or chute linings and rock box edges.
Wear portion is white iron(high chrome carbide). ASTM 532 15/3CrMo.
Impact portion is mild steel.
C Cr Mn Mo
2.5-3.5 15-18 0.5-1.0 0.5-2.5
Cu P Si S B. V. Nb
0.5-1.0 0.02max 0.5-1.0 0.02max 0.1-0.5
1) Tensile Strength 630Mpa Min.
2) Shearing Strength 250Mpa Min.
3) Hardness 63 HRC
Hyster offer our clients a wide range of wear products and professional wear solutions. We also welcome custom made one off's and consumables.