Bi-Metallic White Iron Wear Buttons
|FOB Price:||US $5 / KGS|
|Min. Order:||500 KGS|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 KGS||US $5/ KGS|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Wb60, Wb75, Wb90, Wb110, Wb115, Wb150
- Application: Excavator
- Condition: New
- Technology: Vacuum Brazing
- Material: White Iron + Mild Steel
- Trademark: HYSTER, DOMITE, OEM
- Specification: first grade
- HS Code: 84314991
- Type: Excavator Bucket
- Certification: ISO9001: 2000
- Name: Be-Metallic Wear Buttons
- Item Type: Flat/Dome
- Hardness: 63HRC/700bhn
- Transport Package: Oli Film, Poly-Wood Crate, Pallets
- Origin: China Hunan
Laminated white iron Wear buttons are unique wear resistant materials in that they combine very high wear resistant qualities of a high chrome cast iron (15/3CrMo, 700 BHN - 63 HRC) with a weldable & high impact toughness mild steel through a metallurgical bond to create a product that is exceptionally resistant to impact and abrasion while retaining.
Very easy to use, no pre or post heating when welding. Available in diameters from 60mm up to 150mm. Develop your own layout and pattern to suit your particular wear protection solution.
Dome&Flat Shaped Round: Perfect solution for ground engaging applications as on adaptor teech, shovels, buckets, heavy earth moving equipment etc. Can well use them in conjunction with Chocky Bars, Wear Plates or individually to provide protection or security under the toughest impact and wear abrasion circumstances.
Please contact us if you would like other sizes if needed.
ASTM A532 15/3 CrMo white iron casting , chemical composition ( percentage )
|2.0-3.3||14-18||≤ 3.0||≤ 1.5||≤ 2.0||≤ 2.5||≤ 1.2||≤ 0.1||≤ 0.06|
Q235 mild steel backing , chemical composition ( percentage )
-Minimum Hardness, 700 HBN / 63 HRC
-Minimum Tensile Strength, 630Mpa.
-Minimum Shearing Strength, 250Mpa.
Hyster offer our clients a wide range of wear products and professional wear solutions. We also welcome custom made one off's and consumables.
Following are our laminated wear blocks:
Laminated wear blocks---the most common types are:
1) Chocky bars (CB 25. CB40, CB50, CB65, CB80, CB90, CB100, CB130. CB150)
2) Standard wear bars (DLP201A, DLP 125, DLP184, DLP528, DLP619, DLP451, DLP450, DLP2230, DLP2017, DLP4, DLP919, DLP1191, DLP515, DLP200, DLP271, DLP270, DLP508, DLP115, DLP337, DLP1101, DLP343 )
3) Shaped wear bars
4) Wear buttons& donuts(WB60, WB75, WB90, WB110, WB115, WB150, DLP1920, DLP1921, DLP1994, DLP2196)
5) Shredder/Grinder hammer tips (DLP1654,90X90X50mm; DLP653,90X90X45mm; DLP1927, 90X90X55mm)
6) Bi-metallic wear plates
7) Knife edges(DLP1065-22, 203X22X50MM; DLP1265-22,305X22X50MM; DLP1065A-16, 203x16x50mm, DLP1065A-25, 203x25x62mm; DLP1265A-25, 305x25x56mm)
8) Skid bars, skid blocks(DLP412, 250x150x45mm; DLP413, 200x150x45mm; DLP414, 250x250x45mm)
9) Wafer strips, WS25, WS40, WS50, WS65;
10) Elbow wear blocks
11) Other sizes and shapes
12) Multi-function gradient cutter tooth
13) Rockbox liners
Overlay wear plates: standard sheet size 1500x3000mm, thickness 4+4(8mm), 6+4(10mm), 6+6(12mm), 8+5(13mm), 8+6(14mm), 10+5(15mm), 10+10(20mm), 12+12(24mm), 12+17(29mm).
Some of our products and services:
--Wear plates, wear liners
--Chocky bars and wear buttons
--Wear blocks, wear bars
--Custom made wear liners
--Bucket repair and protection
--Full Fabrication services
--Sugar mill hammer tips
--Drilling, milling or machining
--Fast service and timely delivery