Domite White Iron Wear Donuts
|10-499 500-999 1,000-9,999 10,000-19,999 20,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $9 US $8 US $7.5 US $7 US $5|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Type: High Chrome Cast Iron with Mild Steel
- Name: Wear Donut
- Hardness: 63HRC
- Tensile Strength: 630MPa Min
- Micro-Structure: Carbide+Martensite+Retained Austenite
- Trademark: Hyster, OEM, Domite, Duablock, vidablock
- Specification: TOP GRADE
- HS Code: 7326901900
- Shape: Round
- Size: Wd75, Wd100A, Wd130, Wd148
- Material: High Chrome Cast Iron&Mild Steel
- Shearing Strength: 250MPa Min
- Applicatin: Industrial Equipment Wear Protection
- Transport Package: Polywood Crates and Pallets
- Origin: China
Wear donuts and wear buttons for mining, quarrying, earthmoving wear protection!
Laminated Wear Donuts combine very high wear resistant qualities of a high chrome cast iron (15/3CrMo, 700 BHN - 63 HRC) with a weldable & high impact toughness mild steel plate.
Wear blocks = high chrome cast iron( ASTM A 532, abrasion resistance) + mild steel backing plate( impact resistance)
Wear Buttons and Donuts
Very easy to use, no pre or post heating when welding.
Available in diameters from 60mm up to 150mm. Develop your own layout and pattern to suit your particular wear protection solution.
Perfect solution for ground engaging applications as on adaptor teech, shovels, buckets, heavy earth moving equipment etc. We can use them in conjunction with Chocky Bars, Wear Plates or individually to provide protection or security under the toughest impact and wear abrasion circumstances.
Please contact us if you would like other sizes.