700bhn Bimetallic Cast Iron Crusher Hammer Tips for Sugar Cane
|100-999 1,000-9,999 10,000-19,999 20,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $8 US $7.8 US $7.5 US $5|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Polywood Crate, Polywood Pallet, Water Proof Film|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Casting Method: Sand Casting
- Casting Metal: Cast Iron
- Surface Treatment: Polishing
- Coating: None
- Standard: ASTM
- Name: Hammer Tips
- Material: High Chrome Cast Iron&Mild Steel
- Tensile Strength: 630MPa Min
- Micro-Structure: Carbide+Martensite+Retained Austenite
- Product Name: 700bhn Bimetallic Cast Iron Crusher Hammer Tips
- Specification: High Grade
- HS Code: 732690
- Casting Form Material: Metal
- Casting Form Usage Count: Permanent
- Surface Roughness: Ra0.05
- Machining Tolerance: +/-0.01mm
- Certification: ISO 9001:2008
- Type: Flate, V, U Type
- Hardness: 63HRC/700bhn
- Shearing Strength: 250MPa Min
- Application: Industrial Equipment Wear Protection
- Trademark: OEM, Domite, Hyster, Duablocks, Vida blocks
- Origin: China
Hammer tips have sharp edges at the start of use that retain their sharpness and cutting efficiency longer than conventional hard facing.
Hammer tips ( carbide casting with mild steel backing,700BHN-63HRC) have fine shredding and crushing performance.
Hammer Tips are available in many different shapes and styles.
Hammer tips can be used in sugar or coal industry to do crushing and shredding performance, it has excellent impact and abrasion resistance properties & enhanced service life.
These shredder hammer tips are used as an alternative to conventional hardfacing in:
These hammers find application in
I) Sugar Industry
II) Mining & Mineral Processing Industry.
III) Cement & Steel Industry
We can produce according to your drawings and specifications.
TYPE 1 HAMMER TIPS: (FLAT TYPE)
TYPE 2 HAMMER TIPS: (V TYPE)
TYPE 3 HAMMER TIPS: (U TYPE)
Our Typical products and service: wear liner/plate, Hammer tips, Chute liners, overlay wear plate, CrC wear parts, bucket wear attachments, bi-metallic castings, hi-chrome castings and wear solutions