Domite White Iron Wear Chocky Bars for Ground Engaging Tools
|FOB Unit Price:||US $6 US $4|
|Purchase Qty. (KGS)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CB25. CB40, CB50, CB65, CB80, CB90, CB100, CB130.
- Standard: ASTM
- Manufacturing Process: Casting
- Name: Domite Chocky Bars
- Technology: Vacuum Brazing
- Micro-Structure: Carbide+Mantensite+Retained Austenite
- Transport Package: Oli Film, Poly-Wood Crate, Pallets
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO 9001:2008
- Surface Treatment: Polishing
- Material: Cast Iron
- Materials: White Iron + Mild Steel
- Hardness: 63HRC/700bhn
- Trademark: HYSTER, DOMITE, OEM
- Specification: High Grade
- HS Code: 84314991
Chocky bar(notched or non-notched)
Chocky Bars are easy to use and install. They can be bent, cut and formed to suit different surfaces.
The unique, formable design of Hyster-Wear chocky bars are available in various lengths, grades and sizes and can also be customized as per the clients specific need. Applications for Chocky Bars are wide and varied, ranging from specific wear protection on buckets for loaders, excavators and draglines machines, or for weld-on hammer tips for the re-cycling industry, or chute linings and rock box edges.
Wear portion is white iron(high chrome carbide). ASTM 532 15/3CrMo.
Impact portion is mild steel.
C Cr Mn Mo
2.5-3.5 15-18 0.5-1.0 0.5-2.5
Cu P Si S B. V. Nb
0.5-1.0 0.02max 0.5-1.0 0.02max 0.1-0.5
1) Tensile Strength 630Mpa Min.
2) Shearing Strength 250Mpa Min.
3) Hardness 63 HRC
Hyster offer our clients a wide range of wear products and professional wear solutions. We also welcome custom made one off's and consumables.
Following are our laminated wear blocks:
Laminated wear blocks---the most common types are:
1) Chocky bars (CB 25. CB40, CB50, CB65, CB80, CB90, CB100, CB130. CB150)
2) Standard wear bars (DLP201A, DLP 125, DLP184, DLP528, DLP619, DLP451, DLP450, DLP2230, DLP2017, DLP4, DLP919, DLP1191, DLP515, DLP200, DLP271, DLP270, DLP508, DLP115, DLP337, DLP1101, DLP343 )
3) Shaped wear bars
4) Wear buttons& donuts(WB60, WB75, WB90, WB110, WB115, WB150, DLP1920, DLP1921, DLP1994, DLP2196)
5) Shredder/Grinder hammer tips (DLP1654,90X90X50mm; DLP653,90X90X45mm; DLP1927, 90X90X55mm)
6) Bi-metallic wear plates
7) Knife edges(DLP1065-22, 203X22X50MM; DLP1265-22,305X22X50MM; DLP1065A-16, 203x16x50mm, DLP1065A-25, 203x25x62mm; DLP1265A-25, 305x25x56mm)
8) Skid bars, skid blocks(DLP412, 250x150x45mm; DLP413, 200x150x45mm; DLP414, 250x250x45mm)
9) Wafer strips, WS25, WS40, WS50, WS65;
10) Elbow wear blocks
11) Other sizes and shapes
12) Multi-function gradient cutter tooth
13) Rockbox liners
Overlay wear plates: standard sheet size 1500x3000mm, thickness 4+4(8mm), 6+4(10mm), 6+6(12mm), 8+5(13mm), 8+6(14mm), 10+5(15mm), 10+10(20mm), 12+12(24mm), 12+17(29mm).
Some of our products and services:
--Wear plates, wear liners
--Chocky bars and wear buttons
--Wear blocks, wear bars
--Custom made wear liners
--Bucket repair and protection
--Full Fabrication services
--Sugar mill hammer tips
--Drilling, milling or machining
--Fast service and timely delivery